Posts Tagged ‘Barcelona’
Barcelona is a city that is a popular tourist destination, we encourage you find a tour guide in order to have a good advice in this beautiful city and so able to get the best Hotels in Barcelona and visit extraordinary places in this great Spanish city, especially to break off and leave the market.
Here we focus on 10 reasons why Barcelona is worth visiting.
1. Barcelona has a great climate, eight to nine months of sunshine and this means that although you can not, of course, be assured of good weather on your trip, there is a very good chance razonablee time.
2. Barcelona is on the coast and there are miles of beaches all along the road extending north. The main beach of Barcelona is divided into five or more smaller beaches and each beach attracts a different audience, where you can take some of the most beautiful photos of Spain.
3. FC Barcelona is one of the best clubs in the world, and to go to Barcelona you can try to attend one of the home games of FC Barcelona, ??either in the league, cup and Champions League. Barcelona has great players like Messi, Iniesta and Xabi and watch these players is a pleasure. The day trips at the Camp Nou are also very funny.
4. Tapas. If you are a fan of the covers, then most likely want to enjoy some of the tapas bars of Barcelona.
5. Gaudí – Barcelona is famous for its buildings of Gaudi and the Sagrada Familia are places worth visiting. This church has already taken over 100 years to build and is estimated to need another 100 years for completion. View some of the work of its nineteenth century architecture is worth visiting if you have the opportunity.
6. The Port. To see in Barcelona , the port’s marine area is a great hang out near the city center and the aquarium, 3D cinema and restaurants that deserve a visit.
7. The possibility of adventure sports – Barcelona is a great place to enjoy events such as balloon rides, kayaking and dragon boat races, especially with the ideal climate for dealing with such events.
8. Bars – If you deisfruta nightlife as entonce worth visiting Barcelona bars and many places to meet locals and enjoy a Spanish beer.
9. Flamenco – There is an annual festival of Flamenco in Barcelona every summer and this can be an excellent choice of fun to attend and why not, to dance and learn a little of this typical Spanish dance.
10. The Restaurants – It is advisable to rent cars in barcelona for a better despalazamiento so the city and visit the restaurants in Barcelona, ??they attract many people as there are many restaurants that have a variety of local and international, if you not visit any of these restaurants, whatever you like, is like I never been to Barcelona.
Barcelona is a beautiful city, look where you look, for short, has facilities ranging from good to play car rental in Barcelona , and for longer stays, you have all the good that can offer a big city, cultural events everywhere and a lot of training, from the most prestigious universities in Spain, and some of Europe to English language schools in Barcelona that will make your life easier.
But whether you’ll be a couple of days if you plan to make a long stay there, who knows, one Erasmus, Seneca, or simply that you move for work, there are several places you can not miss in Barcelona, such as La Sagrada Familia and the Gothic Quarter, let duped by La Pedrera and modernist walk if the weather permits, give a tour of the Barceloneta.
Then again, maybe find another type of tourism, a little less noisy, less “traditional”, if so, it is best to let fall by the district of Gracia and get soaked in this mixture of cultures of a neighborhood that still being in the center of Barcelona, ??has retained its old spirit, and also now in the evening enjoy the lively nightlife of the city.
Besides all this, you know, before going to Barcelona is essential to take a look at its cultural agenda, because in this city there are always things to do at any time, if not, you can miss something historic as you least expect .